Monday, December 19, 2011

Starting off Christmas break...the wrong way

Well...let me just tell you how excited I was on Friday when the hours slowly went by until 3:30, to finally be on Christmas break and have a break from school. Don't get me wrong I LOVE all my children in my class and I love working where I do, but it was a needed break.

However, come Friday night after the annual Elba Christmas party, I did not feel good. I know what you are thinking..(pregnant) BUT I'm not that kind of sick..I am "head cold, can't breathe, tired" kind of sick. And to top it all off it is not just me, it's Brodee too.

On Saturday  night he slept for a good 10 hours and then Sunday afternoon, we both took a 3 hour nap. It was wonderful, but that didn't seem to help. He woke up this morning not wanting to go to work because he didn't feel good, and if you know Brodee, that is highly unusal for him to even think, regardless say something like that, so I know for sure he doesn't feel good. I guess when you think you finally have a break, something always like this happens, I just hope we start feeling better, so I can enjoy my break and not be sick the whole time. However, I can't complain too much...cause CHRISTMAS IS IN 6 DAYS!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment