Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Start of our very first Christmas together....


 During the day on Christmas Eve, Brodee wanted to open his presents that we got for each other, so of course at 2:00 in the afternoon Brodee and I opened those presents. I got a new North Face coat, a hat, a fossil wallet, and two gift cards to Maurices and Down East. He ended up getting a new hunting coat and matching hat, and a new backpack, but his biggest thrill for the day was his XBOX...






On Christmas Eve, we spent the evening with my parents. We ate dinner, watched a movie, and opened the gifts from the family member who drew our name. Brodee got a nice knife from my mom and I ended up with perfume from my dad...he did a good job picking it out ;)








On Christmas morning we went to Elba and opened 'more' gifts. Brodee got new boots, a vest, knife, sharpening stone, and a jack for the car. I got money, scency stuff, and covers for boots (I hate dirty boots int he house). We did have church today, but just sacrament, which we all went too. After church we ate dinner with the Boden's and came back down to Malta. Jordan got to call today from his mission. It was really good to talk to him, he is doing great, and enjoying every bit of it. It will be exciting for him to be coming home in about 6 months. When we finished talking to Jordan, Brodee and I opened our presents at my parents house. We got a new vacuum cleaner, blanket, a picture of the Twin Falls temple, and all sorts of things for us individually and together. I would say we came out of there with some pretty good stuff!! :) This was a great Christmas. We were able to spend time with our families and remember our Savior. I am looking forward to many more Christmases and our own traditions to come! :)

All of Brodee's family with Grandma Boden




No comments:

Post a Comment