Saturday, December 31, 2011

As 2011 Comes to an End...

The Boden Family
Our Top 11 Moments of 2011

11. We celebrated both Brodee and my 22nd birthday!
10. Brodee and I have had many “1st” experiences. 1st time through the Twin Falls Temple to take out my endowments. 1st camping trip to Independence Lakes. 1st Halloween. 1st Thanksgiving. 1st Christmas. 1st hanging lights outside experience. 1st married fight. 1st Teeter Family Reunion. 1st getting wood experience. 1st many visits from family and friends. 1st Motorcycle ride up the Elba canyon. (Too many to list)







9. Newspaper Article…I was spotlighted in the newspaper under the title “New Teacher Shines at Raft River Elementary.” It was the first ‘special’ piece of paper to make it to the refrigerator door.  

8.  Homecoming!! Bradley, Brodee’s younger brother, came home in August, after two years from serving a mission in Texas.

7. Missionary Phone Calls!! Our family talked to Jordan ‘Elder Scott’ who is serving a mission in North Carolina on Mother’s Day and Christmas Day.

(Family Picture before mission)

6. Love at first sight…Brodee and I dated from the middle of January to the middle of February and got engaged.

5.  Brodee and I purchased our 1st beautiful new home.

4. New Job!! I started teaching 2nd grade at Raft River Elementary in August.

3. New Job!! Brodee was hired on at Butte Irrigation as an electrician.

2. After 4 years….I graduated, in May, from the University of Idaho with a degree in Early Childhood Development and Education.

1. The Big Day!! Brodee and I were married on June 10th in the Twin Falls Temple.



No comments:

Post a Comment