Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cows, Temple Square, and Holly's Birthday...

It has been a pretty eventful weekend. On Saturday in the morning Brodee and I helped Carl work and move cows, it is a new experience that I am thoughouly enjoying ha. Later that day Kandice (aunt) and Syme (Brodee's missionary friend) and of course us, headed down to Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square. We also ate at Panda Express, which was the highlight of my month I would say ;)

 Syme, Kandice, and Brodee









 Heading to church...
 Brodee, Max, Holly, Momma A, Loralee, Bonnie, and Emmet


 Holly blowing out those "18" candles...she is getting old. ;)
Happy Birthday Hollsberry!!!!

Oh Shorty on this 3rd plate of ice cream cake..he told us he was "One Hungry Boy"

Brodee pushing out his belly...it is quite ridiculous if you ask me, but whatever I still love him anyways ;)
Bonnie, Loralee, Brodee, Dad, Carl

1 comment:

  1. Yay for panda!! Remember when we use to drive all the way to Lewiston for Panda?! Good times....

    ReplyDelete