Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wishing him a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dad!!


 My dad turned 48 years old today and is still going as strong as ever, is what he tells us :) Brodee always tells me, "There is only one Mr. Scott, and he cracks me up. He is such a good guy." And let me tell you, Brodee is completely right...there is only one man like my dad, but we sure do love him!



He is supportive of his children and wife, kind, loving, encouraging, and courageous. 
He keeps to himself, down to earth, and enjoys everyday in his life.
He loves teaching high school History, coaching football, boys basketball, and experiencing the near-to death adventures of teaching drivers ed. 
He loves to tell stories, visit, and make sure you are doing okay.
He loves watching football, basketball, hunting shows, COPS, and 80's music videos.
He loves the Idaho Vandals, going to 'Dad's Weekend' in Moscow with his kids, and taking road trips to Moscow.
 He loves cleans vehicles, his red Toyota truck, and mowing the lawn to perfection.


My mom said, "He is a good person, he is always kind and treats other nicely."
He loves to get a laugh out of my mom, pester her until she cracks a smile, and makes sure she just has a good day with the crazy things he formulates to say to her. :)


Holly said, "He pesters and bugs me all the time, but I know he does it cause he loves me."

Happy Birthday Dad!! We sure do love you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment