Friday, February 10, 2012

"It's my birthday!" is what we have been hearing

"It's my birthday and I am 9 years old today!" he told us all day. And guess what...he was right!!!


Today was Adam's aka "Shorty" birthday! He turned 9 years old and I would say he has had a pretty good day. Since the boys basketball tournament is going on, he decided that he wanted to spend his birthday with Brodee and me; he sure is a lucky boy ;) After school we did several things...made dinner, visited Holly and my mom, had Holly and Emmet come over, played the board game Sorry, ate cake and ice-cream, played xbox and watched a movie.


Right before playing Sorry, I told Adam that he needed to go and get the Sorry game. He told me, "But I can't reach it." So I headed downstairs with him to get the game off the shelf. Little to my knowledge that Adam indeed could reach the game this time. After I teased him he proceeded to tell me that, "Since it's my birthday and I am 9, I guess I am getting taller too!" Haha I laughed, but I sure do love this boy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment