Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 

What made my day great...

1. Now where would Valentine's Day be without Flowers?? However, not flowers from Brodee, BUT from the Boden family...that's right they love me!! :)

2 .Also, I got to eat dinner with my mom, dad, Holly, and Brodee at Cattle Country!

3. I also managed to get all sorts of chocolate candies, heart-shaped nick-nacks, and a variety of infamous Valentine's Day cards from all my kids in my class. Pretty much they all said, "You are the best teacher ever!" Made my day!

4. I also have never laughed in front of and with my entire class as much as I did to the point where tears where streaming down my face. The things they say...

5. The annual school Valentine's Day party was a success! The kids loved it, the parents did a fantastic job, and they all left with a sugar overload. Perfect way to end the day  :)

For not liking Valentine's Day, I would say it was a pretty good one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment