Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Updates!

Novemeber is moving right along. Here are just a few things that have been going on in both mine and Brodee's life:

Brodee-- Work has slowed down for him at Butte Irrigation, but he manages to pick up a few side jobs here and there so he is staying pretty busy throughout the week. For the past few months, on Saturday's we have been going to get wood. Brodee has been selling it to quite a few people. Therefore, we have been splitting, loading, and "he" has been delivering pretty much every Saturday. (Thank goodness only one more Saturday of this ;) He finished up school the first week of Novemeber, passed his final exam, and finished with another semester. He starts back up with a new semester here in January. He only has 3 more to go and he will be completely finished. Sometimes I wonder if his body ever just runs out of energy, but that is proven when his head hits that pillow...

Very sleepy boy right here :)
(At least he sleeps with important things...his scriptures :)

ME-- As for myself, life is still the same. I get up, make breakfast and lunches for both Brodee and me, get ready for school, then about 7:40ish I head over to school (long commute I know ;). I am at school all day...which is exactly where I want to be.

I have the best class and I know all teachers say that, but I really do :). People often ask me how I do it with 33 students in there, I just tell them that my classroom is basically, "Organized Ciaos." And yes we do learn, but everyday is full of new happenings behind that door. I have kids that throw up, kids that constantly want to call their mom because they need to tell them something that can usually wait till after school anyways, kids that call me "Mrs. Mom", kids who are constantly repeating, "Mrs. Boden, Mrs. Boden, Mrs. Boden", kids who get excited over one smarty for being in thier seats on time, kids anxiously waiting for the next things they are going to learn, kids talking in the hall and having to turn the whole class around till everyone is silent while walking to music, P.E., computers, library, or lunch, kids telling me "The Whole" story and then getting to the main point of why they came up to me, and kids who just love to see you everyday because they love being at school. It truely is the best way to spend my time..

After school, I come home, do random things around the house, wait for Brodee to get home, cook dinner, clean up dinner, hang out, and finally its bedtime. Then the next morning...I bet you can guess what I do? THE SAME THING =)  We do love our busy lives and we wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment