Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween...glad it's over!

So I really hate to admit it, but I hate Halloween. It is by far the worst holiday! However, I do love all the trick or treaters that come in cute, unique costumes AND I love handing out candy, but the whole concept and dressing up, I just do not like it at all!  At school, we had a Halloween parade for all the students to show off costumes and we also had a classroom Halloween Party. My students loved it! Since I love Halloween so much (haha) I had to make sure I put on a face, so that the students wouldn't see the true dislike of this holiday. However, it was pretty fun to see all the students excited as they dressed up in thier costumes.

 Holly and Echo...they dressed up like grapes. They looked pretty cute, not to mention they won best dressed at school.

These are only some (yes some) of the students in my class with Holly and Echo. Holly is an aide in my classroom, so they all just love her and they made a new friend Echo. Holly and Echo took them through the spook alley which the NHS put on for the elementary students.

These are all of my students..yes I have 32 of them. I just adore each of them!! :)

Rayanne and Me showing our spirit of Halloween...I really had a hard time getting dressed up for this, but I did it with a smile on my face. I guess it's really for all the students, but then again thats what you get when you decide to go into a profession like mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment