Sunday, November 20, 2011

Busy weekend

This past weekend has been pretty eventful and busy. On Friday after school Brodee and I went to Twin Falls to go Christmas shopping, Thanksgiving food shopping, and any other things we could do. Sadly to say we didn't get all the Christmas shopping done, but I can only drag Brodee around in "the city" before he cracks. :) He was a good sport :) We went to D&B and found Brodee a pair of snow boots for work...the best part = they were on sale!! Then we went to Costco, Sportsman Wearhouse (for Brodee), the mall, Target, Winco, and finally Cold Stone :) It was a pretty long night.

On Saturday, in the morning Brodee and I went and dropped off our last load of wood for the winter. Yay!!!Rayanne came and helped, and of course we had Adam with us :) Later that day around 2ish, we headed into Burley to meet Linday and Chase (friends). It was Brodee's company party for Butte, so we went to Jackpot, Nevada for the night. The dinner was amazing. They paided for everything...it was awesome. We had a lot of fun! We got home Sunday around noon, ate lunch with my parents, went to Elba, and finally we made it home...oh how I appreciate Malta, my bed, and my own house. Even though we were only gone one night, I was glad to be back...I think Brodee is wearing on me. I don't really like to leave much anymore! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment