Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring break at it's finest

For the past 12 years or so, every spring break has always been trips either from Malta to Moscow or Moscow to Malta, but this year, I didn't venture on that long trip with Holly and my dad and neither did my mom; therefore my mom and I have been bonding pretty much every night. With Bordee working long hours now that the weather is getting warmer I have alot of time to myself. However, my mom and I have been busy doing many different things..well actually just one major thing and that was making these lovely curtains for my house. I actually just got the fabric the other day. I ws so HAPPY!! Since we moved in ,back in August, I have been trying so hard to find that fabric that I fell in love with and I do have it around my house here and there, but I really wanted to make curtains, but couldn't found it, UNTIL Loralee was in Wal-mart in Jerome and there it was!! She is so nice and  picked me up some, and that night, we made them!! My mom is such a good sewer :)
They turned out really nice and I was super excited to put them up :)



Also a while back I bought these frames at a craft show and was needing to put them up but never seemed to fine time, until...now!!


And last but not least, the Chickens!! :) How are they getting big so fast, jeez, they really aren't friendly anymore and it is sad, but I do try to catch them, and hold them, but man that is a job! You walk to one side of the box and they run to the other, then you move over to the other and they move to the other side..it is almost impossible and without fast moving hands, let me tell you , you will not catch one of them!!
Well that is what my spring break is consisting of lately, but hey it's only Wednesday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment