Thursday, March 10, 2011

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress..

It was Thursday, Feburary 24th, when I received a phone call from the office telling me that me and my class had a special delivery at the office. From right there I knew exactly what was happening. All the students were saying, "Miss Scott why is your face getting red?" And Adam, who is Brodee's brother which I teach in the 2nd grade, says, "Oh it is just Brodee." As I lined the students up at the door, we headed down to the office. As I approached the office, there was a red box in front of the office. Holly (my sister) handed me a notecard that said 'Open the box' when I opened the box, out popped Brodee. He was standing there in a suit, with flowers, and the ring. He got down on one knee, and said "Hailie will you marry me?" I said, "Of course." All of the 2nd graders were giggling with red faces saying, "Kiss the bride." They were squilling and giggling about all the excitement. Of course all the girls wanted to see the rings, so when we finally got back to class I had them line up and look at my ring. It was the perfect day, to the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment