Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paetyn's baby blessing

On Sunday, 5.12.13, Brodee blessed Paetyn. It was also Mother's Day and Paetyn's 8 week old mark. I couldn't have asked for a better gift than watching her dad bless her. We had several friends and many family members come and celebrate this special day with us. It was a very special blessing, one that I will not forget. Brodee did a wonderful job and I am thankful for the priesthood in our lives. It was a good day! :)

 Family photo :) Paetyn actually wore the same blessing dress that I was blessed in. It was a little big for her, but she was also a little bit smaller than me :) We call her 'baby squish' :)

 The Scott Family.... Dad, Jordan, Mom, Holly, Brodee, me and Paetyn

The Boden Family... Carl, Loralee, Paetyn, Max, Emmet, Bonnie, Me, Brodee, Adam, and Bradley


Mom holding Paetyn after the blessing and everyone left. She was enjoying our game of Trains.

Great Grandma Scott (my dad's mom) holding Paetyn as she slept. Paetyn loved to snuggle on her shoulder. It was pretty dang cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment