Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our 2012 Moments

12 moments of the year 2012

1. We ffound out that Baby Boden was on it's way! Due March 27th 2013 :)

2. 12 months/365 days/8,760 hours later...Brodee and I celebrated our 1st anniversary.

3. HaPpY bIrThDaY...Brodee and I turned 22 years old.

4. Missionary Homecoming! 
Jordan came home in July from serving a mission in North Carolina.
My parents and Holly were able to fly back to North Carolina and get him.


5. Moscow Visit with Adam.
While my family was in North Carolina, I was able to head to Moscow with Adam and get my grandma Scott. We were gone 3 days and even took Adam swimming to where I used to work. It was great to go back and visit for a few days.


6. The Graduate of 2012!
 Holly graduated from Raft River High in May

7. Something New
Money, Money, Money...we bought a truck.

8. New addition to the family..
with 4 legs and little furry. We got a dog...her name is Sid :)

9. Summer Splash!!
 I took the Udy kids and the Boden kids to their swim lessons for a few weeks over the summer.

10. Families are Forever.
I am blessed to have been raised in the family I was and starting my own family makes me feel blessed to know that Families are Forever :)
When Jordan got home, we took family pictures.

11. Friends!!
 Brodee and I have some pretty good friends that we are able to hang out with. We do fun things such as go swimming, floating down a canal, go to movies, out to dinner, bunny bashing, ride bikes up in the moutains, go clay pigeon shoots, and visiting at each others homes. In November, one of Brodee's good friends Jory, was married and we were able to attend thier Temple Wedding and Reception:)


12. Being a Homeowner 
Since we own our first home there are certainly tasks and responsibilities to do in order for it to look nice. This past year we were able to do landscaping: we put in a road to the back lot, planted over 50 trees including fruit trees, added flowers to a new flower bed in the back, and finished up the chicken coop. Inside, we were able to buy new furniture for the upstairs and take the other furniture downstairs. We are starting to fill our home with new and fun things.

This past year of 2012 has certainly been a blessing in our lives. We enjoy living where we do and making the best of it each and every day.

Happy New Year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment