Saturday, November 10, 2012

21 weeks and It's gonna be a....Girl :)

I am about the slowest when it comes to updating but after 18 weeks, we had an ultrasound and what it told us was that every thing is developing just perfectly, there are no problems, and its a girl :) we couldn't be more excited!! She was the cutest little thing from what you could tell by looking at the screen ha those things are so complicated to look at and understand so you can imagine I was asking lots of questions :) but after all was said and done and a few pictures later...this little girl is precious! I can't wait to meet her.
I have check ups every four weeks and she is still moving around and healthy. My belly is starting to show but not too much however it's kinda weird watching it change ha I guess I'm not used to that part yet. Everything is going great, just mainly tired, but I can't complain because its been a really good pregnancy :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!! Girls are so much fun!! you two are going to be great parents.. cant wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete