Monday, June 6, 2011

The Start of Something NEW

On Saturday, June 4, 2011 I went to the Twin Falls Temple and took out my own endownments. It was such a special day that I was able to share with Brodee, Mom (Andrea), Dad (Greg), Carl (Father-in-law), Loralee (Mother-in-law), Grandma Walchli, and Grandma Kempton. It was a beautiful day as I was able to enter into the House of the Lord and feel of the spirit. It is an experience that I will never forget, the feelings that I felt will never be replaced.

Not only was the temple a big day for me and my family, but also Brodee and mine new house. I like to call it "A house on Wheels." hahaha the reason that I call it this is because Brodee's anut Leacia gave us a trailor house. We have been for the past month and half, cleaning up a place to put it across from the Elba park. It is down in a grove of trees and the area is beautiful. Later that night on Saturday, Carl, Dad, Max, Brodee and I went out and started to prepare the trailor to be moved. It took a while getting the tires on, and trying to get the hitch hooked up to the tractor. Then right before it went pitch black, Carl was able to manuver the trailor to the road, so that on Monday after work, he is able to take the journey and move it into our new homestead. It was quite the process and tons of laughs and serious faces, but the beginning of something new is happening...

However, the most excited thing that is happening is that in less than a week, I am marrying my best friend on Friday!!! :) Plus, my best friend, Michelle is coming down from Moscow to share this day with me and this entire week! It is exciting...I can't wait to see her!! Everything is working out :)  "It's PERCECT"--Brodee

No comments:

Post a Comment